Family Immigration

 Home / Family Immigration

Malik & Associates, PLLC offers services in the field of family immigration. We can help you, as a US citizen, petition for your parents, children, siblings, or family. Family and relatives of permanent residents can also apply for green cards, with our help. Family immigration law changes frequently, sometimes even on a weekly basis, and new Federal court decisions can seem difficult to keep up with, but we do. Talk to an experienced family immigration attorney from Malik & Associates, PLLC to discuss your options before you start your application.

Our family immigration lawyers provide expert legal counsel for all aspects of immigration law, including the following Family Immigration services:

  • Spouse Visa (K-3, LPR)
  • Fiancé Visa (K-1)
  • Orphans and Adoptions
  • Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa (SIJV)

Family Sponsorship

There are a limited number of immigrant visa numbers available each year. Obtaining an immigrant visa number is the most important step in the immigration process. However, there is no limit to the number of immediate relative visas that may be issued in this category in any given year. For many people, Family Sponsorship is the easiest way to get a US Immigrant Visa or a Green Card. Some kinds of family sponsorship include:

  • Immediate relatives, such as spouses, children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizens (if the citizens are at least 21 years old)
  • GREEN CARD through Marriage
  • I-485 Child Adjustment of Status
  • Adoptions
  • Fiancé Visa

Your status determines which relatives or future relatives may be eligible to immigrate. In order to sponsor a family member, you must be one of the following: U.S. citizen, Green Card holder or Refugee/Asylee, and be in good standing. Once an immigrant visa is available to the prospective intending immigrant family member, their criminal history, and current location may be determining factors as to whether he or she qualifies.

Family Immigration Orphans and Adoptions

We are experienced in the Hague Adoption Process (protection of children in intercountry adoption) and Orphan Process (Immigrating an adopted child). It is important that you consult with a family immigration lawyer who is experienced in US immigration law before filing the Orphan or Adoption petition or application with the government.

Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa (SIJV)

If you are in the U.S. and have been abused, abandoned, or neglected by one or both parents, you may be eligible for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) classification, which is the protection of a juvenile court. If SIJ is granted, you could possibly qualify for a Green Card. We can help you navigate the tricky waters of this SIJV.

At Malik & Associates PLLC, we handle straightforward family immigration applications to complicated cases. For your family based green card or visa, call attorneys who care about you and your family. We can help unify your family through Congress’s preference-based permanent residence eligibility. If you want to know how an immigrant visa (aka “permanent residency” or “green card”) can be obtained through a family member, contact us today so we can help you understand the process.

Texas Family Immigration Lawyers Can Help

Want specific answers to your family immigration related questions? If you need high quality immigration legal services, including spouse visa, fiancé visa, orphans or adoptions, or others, give us a call at 214-881-2100 or email us to discuss your case. A Malik & Associates, PLLC family immigration attorney and counselor at law can help you. You deserve the right to be represented and receive counsel by a competent team who is on your side and will fight for you and your family.

Malik & Associates, PLLC provides services and representation to its clients for US Immigrations needs in the entire United States (we travel for your hearings or interviews), throughout the whole world and including but not limited to the following areas in Texas.

Need Legal Assistance

Your message was successfully sent!