Providing the Exceptional Legal Guidance You Need
At Malik & Associates, PLLC, we have helped secure long-term and permanent immigration status for a wide range of professionals. We provide knowledgeable advice for companies with immigrant employees and help them navigate the uncertain waters of U.S. Immigration Law smoothly and effectively. You can rely on us to help mitigate any risks to you or your company.
We offer the following business immigration services:
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher/Professor
- EB-1A Extraordinary Ability in the Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletes
- EB-1B Outstanding Researchers and Professor
- EB-1C Multinational Executives and Managers
- EB-2 Advanced Degree, Exceptional Ability or National Interest Waiver
- EB-3 Professionals, Skilled Workers, or Unskilled/Other Workers
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, Permanent Residency
Please reach out to Malik & Associates, PLLC today at (214) 881-2100 to schedule a consultation.
Whether you have a business interested in hiring the most qualified candidates from outside the US, or you are trying to transfer in an executive or manager from your foreign office to the U.S. branch, an immigrant business lawyer from Malik & Associates, PLLC can help you through the process. Our business immigration attorneys have successfully filed a range of work visas for executives, managers and other employees deemed essential to the company’s success.
At Malik & Associates, PLLC we provide expert legal counsel for all aspects of business immigration law, whether you are a company or an individual.
Why Choose Malik & Associates for Immigrant Business Law
The business immigration law team at Malik & Associates, PLLC in Carrollton is committed to providing valuable immigration information for businesses seeking entry into the U.S. and for those seeking work in this country. We help our clients find the immigration solutions they need, efficiently and effectively.
Do not hesitate to get started on your case. Contact our law office today at (214) 881-2100 to schedule a consultation.