Non-Immigrant Business Immigration Attorney in Carrollton
Let Malik & Associates, PLLC Handle the Legal Side of Your Business
At Malik & Associates, PLLC, we provide comprehensive legal services for businesses throughout Texas, no matter the industry. We are committed to helping clients with non-immigrant visa business-related needs, including business formation, franchising, commercial litigation, and more. Our comprehensive approach and sophisticated solutions have benefited businesses throughout the great state of Texas and beyond.
As business law professionals involved with immigration, we understand the language and policies involved in complex business dealings. Our experienced attorneys have worked extensively to help with business immigration needs and are fully prepared to help you achieve your goals.
Non-Immigrant Law Services
The wide range of non-immigrant law services we provide include:
- B-1/B-2 Business Visitor
- E-1 Treaty Trader
- E-2 Treaty Investor
- E-3 Australian Specialty Occupation
- H-1B Specialty Occupation
- H-1B1 Chilean/Singaporean Specialty Occupation
- H-3 Trainee or Special Education Exchange Visitor
- J-1 Exchange Visitor
- L-1 Intracompany Transferee
- O-1 Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- P-1A Internationally Recognized Athletes
- P-1B Member of an Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
- P-2 Reciprocal Exchange Program Artists and Entertainers
- P-3 Culturally Unique Artists and Entertainers
- R-1 Religious Workers
- TN-1 Canadian NAFTA Professionals
- TN-2 Mexican NAFTA Professionals
Non-Immigrant Employment and Business Visas
There are a variety of non-immigrant business-based visas given to individuals who must reside in the United States on a temporary basis. Non-immigrant visas may initially be awarded for up to three years and are generally temporary, lasting only for as long as the worker retains employment from the sponsoring company.
Why Choose Malik & Associates for Non-Immigrant Business Law
A business is only successful with qualified employees. If you own or operate a business in the United States, and you are looking for help securing legal visas and documentation for your workers, you can count on Malik & Associates, PLLC. We specialize in immigrant law services.
Call our law office today at (214) 881-2100 to schedule a consultation!